Blog has moved, redirecting to new blog...

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Baby Blessing

Is there anything sweeter than a newborn?  
I don't think so.  

On Sunday our friends blessed their baby girl.  
It was such a sweet experience and I was happy to witness it.  
Heaven seems to close when I'm near sweet babies like this one. 
(And what a beautiful Momma!)


I love to report on parties of any kind; whether I'm hosting or not.  Allow me to share details from this enjoyable evening put on by these fun friends…
After the blessing we gathered for Roast Beef Au Jus served with toasted rolls topped with a divine cream cheese and chives spread. We also enjoyed shrimp, vegetables, and a pomegranate salad. We enjoyed meeting all the extended family that were in town for the special occasion.  We talked, shared stories, and enjoyed each other's company.



I am so grateful for good friends.

The baby announcement, below, still hangs on my magnet board. I can tell these cute siblings are equally grateful for their new baby sister!

Congratulations!!










No comments:

Post a Comment