Blog has moved, redirecting to new blog...

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Setting a Thanksgiving Table


With Thanksgiving two weeks away my thoughts turn to how to set my Thanksgiving Table. 
I want the table to feel full and emphasis the bounty and blessings of life.  
I use garlands of fall leaves infused with pumpkin and gourds to fill out the table. The antiqued yellow stool adds variety and great height for the candles.  I love setting out my Villa della Luna Pfaltzegraff plates and mugs.  They add the perfect flavor of Fall and Thanksgiving.  For a final touch I add individually placed acorns to mark each place setting.    The table is set!






2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Brianna! It definitely helps me get in the Thanksgiving spirit. Every time I walk by the table I smile with a deeper sense of Thanksgiving.

      Delete