Blog has moved, redirecting to new blog...

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Vintage Baby Shower


This Vintage Baby Shower is probably my favorite party ever.

It was in honor of my cute sister-in-law and the anticipated arrival of her first child.
There is oh so much I could say about where I got the inspiration for various features, how I shopped for months to find the perfect accessories, and how I drove four hours on the day of the shower with all these fun things packed into my car.  I would also need to give a huge shout out to my talented friend, Mickelle, who helped sew pillows, baby aprons, an adorable pennant, and lots of onesies   She's amazing.  Now I hate to spoil the beautiful pictures with too many words.  So, simply, enjoy! (I'll save the d.e.t.a.i.l.s. for another post).





















No comments:

Post a Comment