Blog has moved, redirecting to new blog...

Monday, February 11, 2013

Bridal shower at the McCharles house


Kay Samuelson, left, and Eloise Morrison, right, are two of my Mother's best friends.  They also happen to be two of the best entertainers I know.  I could write post after post about what I've learned from them.  They are classy is every sense and have been very generous to our family.  Eloise hosted our wedding reception in her backyard.  She also helped host my bridal shower.  Kay hosted Brianna's wedding reception in her backyard and has hosted numerous events.  We were thrilled when they offered to host Brittany's bridal shower at the acclaimed McCharles house.

The McCarles House is located in Tustin, CA and has a classic and antique charm noticeable from the exterior. 




Inside, the restaurant is filled with tea cups, antiques, and cozy corners where guests can enjoy an afternoon.













After enjoyed cucumber sandwiches, carrot soup, green beans in vinegar, and decedent chocolate cake with cream and raspberries, Kay directed the guests to another room where Brittany opened her presents.

People can be so kind and generous!



   

I love my sisters and sisters-in-law.
Mom felt blessed to have two of her sisters there, too.

Brittany's closest cousin, Kristyn, came, too.



It was especially fun to spend an afternoon with the women that I had grown up with.  They were my young women leaders that helped shape me into the person I am today.  It was great to be with them.



Once again, these ladies hosted a beautiful event!
  Friendship can not be bought or traded.  
It is the reward for selfless service to each other. 
My mother's best friends have become friends to me and my family.  
We are so thankful for the kindness!

No comments:

Post a Comment