Blog has moved, redirecting to new blog...

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Gratitude- Santa Clara

There are many things for which I am thankful.  The most important are my testimony of Jesus Christ, modern day prophets like Joseph Smith and President Monson, and scriptures; the Old and New Testaments and the Book of Mormon another testament of Christ.  I am also thankful for temples where we can be sealed as families forever.

In addition to this first tier of gratitude, I am thankful for some of the little things in life.  Here are five of the little (or not so little) things for which I am thankful.

5. I am thankful to live in Santa Clara. 

Where else could we be swimming in our pool the last week of October?














During the summer we live in our pool.  Ethan, Jacob, and Nataleigh love to swim.  Nataleigh enjoys having friends come over, because it is easy to feel outnumbered by three brothers.

Jacob watches Ehtan's every move and tries to imitate him.   When Ethan does a cannon ball,  Jacob does a cannon ball. When Ethan jumps, Jacob jumps. too.  Theirs is a sweet brotherly love.

We are grateful to live in Santa Clara where we can swim almost all year round.



2 comments:

  1. Swimming in October! We were cold by September! That's awesome- the pluses of living in the desert!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea... I hear ya. I was freezing in October, my Southern California blood (like how I act like I lived there all my life?) can't take this 34 degree weather! Can't wait to swim with you next October in your pool when we start our Sunbird/Rainbird treks back and forth to each other's houses. :)

    ReplyDelete