Blog has moved, redirecting to new blog...

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!




2013 was a great year. 

 We celebrated three sibling weddings, enjoyed time with cousins, worked hard in our music lessons and sports activities, helped Oliver take his first steps, and started a new business; eSpokes.  Whew! 

What a powerful experience to look back and take account of all we've done and learned.  

As the clock ticked closer to midnight we ushered in the New Year by playing a slideshow of our Rasmussen Family 2013 highlights. (Maybe a new tradition.)  What a great way to focus my thoughts for the upcoming year and really think about how I want to improve.  I love that a new year feels like a blank slate.  I get to start over, make amends, commit to do better, and look forward to all that 2014 will bring.

With a commitment to be better and do better, I raise my glass (of sparkling apple cider) and toast a great 2013, while looking forward to an even better 2014…

Cheers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment