Blog has moved, redirecting to new blog...

Friday, September 28, 2012

Fruit Heights 5th ward part 3


-->
I love my associations in Fruit Heights.

David and I spent the first 10 foundational years of our married and family life in Fruit Heights.  All our babies were born there and most were blessed and baptized there. I served in the Young Womens' organization for four years--two as President.  I served as Enrichment leader, newsletter coordinator, ward photographer, dinner group coordinator, child care coordinator, and Activity Day's leader.  

David  served in the Young Men's organization, as a Gospel Doctrine teacher, Elder's Quorum president for five years, and as the Executive Secretary to the Bishop.  Service in this various capacities gave us the opportunity to know and love our neighbors.

No comments:

Post a Comment