Blog has moved, redirecting to new blog...

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Gratitude- Family

1. I am thankful for family
David and I are both blessed with wonderful families.  I am grateful for them and for all that they teach us.  I am grateful for their love and support.  I am grateful for siblings and for brothers-in-law and sisters-in-laws. I am grateful for parents and my mother-in-laws and father-in-law. 

David's family comes in installments:

1. Susan's kids: Aaron, Elizabeth, David and John 
(two children, Eric and Sarah, passed away shortly after birth)

2. Dana's kids: Aaron, Tyson, Riley and Chase

3. Carolyn's kids: Johnathan, Michael, Jason and Adam

Marty has been widowed twice.  Combining families has become what we do.  
This picture is from Marty and Carolyn's wedding day.
Our latest installment brings the "sibling" count to 12 children.

My siblings: Cameron, Tyson, Brittany, Ashleigh, Brianna, Mackenzie and Brooke


No comments:

Post a Comment