Blog has moved, redirecting to new blog...

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Thanksgiving Point Tulip Festival

While we were at Thanksgiving Point Ethan, Oliver and I took some time to explore the famed Tulip Festival, something I have wanted to experience for a long time.  

 The tulips that were in bloom were beautiful.
Nothing says Spring like tulips.



The design and execution of acres of manicured gardens was unlike anything I've seen.
Each space had its own style, architecture, and feel.









It was cold and windy.  Its a good thing we packed those jackets that we never use in St. George.  With our limited time we rented a golf cart to drive around the extensive award-winning gardens. 








What a unique blessing to have a road trip with two of my boys.
 I feel incredibly blessed to be the mother of this fabulous young man.  

No comments:

Post a Comment