Blog has moved, redirecting to new blog...

Monday, December 17, 2012

Breakfast at Tifiny's

Saturday, December 8th

Saturday was a busy day.
First we decided to try a new cafe that opened in town. 
"Breakfast at Tifiny's: A Creperie"advertised breakfast with Santa and we thought we'd give it a try.
We took pictures with Santa and he joined us at our table for a while.  I'm not sure what Jacob thought of the whole thing.  Appropriately so, Santa's long red coat reminded me of a very French St. Nicholas.


The food at the restaurant was delicious.  It really was the best food I've tasted in a long time.  Disclaimer: lots of cream.

Creme Brule French Toast

grape salad


breakfast crepe (yum!)

 and delicious desserts
This just might become my favorite new restaurant.

In the afternoon David and I took Ethan and Nataleigh to see The Piano Guys.  John Schmidt and Steven Sharp Nelson are terrific.  I'm thrilled that my 8 and 11 year-old are as excited to see a
piano/cello duo as is a fanatical groupie going to a rock concert.



That evening Nataleigh went to her Nutcracker Cast Party.  Nutcracker performances begin soon.  Ready or not, here we go!




No comments:

Post a Comment