Blog has moved, redirecting to new blog...

Monday, April 9, 2012

Spring Break at "Waffle Beach"

My Mom stayed with me in Santa Clara for a couple of days after my knee surgery and then Brittany came and stayed for a few days.  I really appreciated their help, especially carrying the baby and doing anything on the stairs. After one week of recovery at home, Brittany and I took the kids to California for Spring Break and a week of recovery at Grandma and Grandpa's house.

Nothing says R&R like Waffle Beach.  It is one of my favorite places to go when I go home.  This time we went for breakfast and then Mom and I sat with the baby while the kids played in the sand.  We were there for four hours.  That's relaxation!  Just what the doctor ordered.







On the Fresh Beat Band, they are always going to get smoothies.  We decided to try it, too.

1 comment: