Blog has moved, redirecting to new blog...

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Fall favorites

I really love the fall. Here are a couple of my fall favorites:




I love to pull out these Halloween place mates that my Mom sent us one year, and use these fun Halloween plates and spider cups I got from Pottery Barn kids last year.


I love the yummy tastes of fall; Mom's traditional apple surprise, peach pie, and new to the list this year is Jana's delicious Pumpkin Apple with Cinnomon Streussel muffins. It is one of her family favorite recipes and we were lucky she shared these tasty treats with us!

Here are some pictures from year's past:






These are some pictures of fall decor we used in our Fruit Heights home.











The above picture is from our new house.

Fall means Halloween traditions like making caramel apples, decorating sugar cookies, coloring fun Halloween pictures, and of course, carving pumpkins...



It's always fun to have family members help us celebrate the season. Cameron and Jana came to our home last year and helped us make a bubbling cauldron.

Fall also means football (Go BYU Cougars!) family photos, and fun in the leaves...




I love fall!

1 comment:

  1. I loved every picture! The picture of your decorations in your new home are beautiful. I love the different pumpkins and everything adds something unique. Can you email me Jana's recipe? It sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete